Tuesday, August 11, 2009

National Drum & Bass Awards 2009: Chase & Status DJ Set


In early 2009, Chase & Status proved to be "the people's champs" at the DnB Awards on Feb. 28th in Birmingham, England. Winning both the Best Single ("Take Me Away") and Best Album ("More Than A Lot")categories. My being a huge fan of Shy FX since the early 90's, I was first introduced to Chase & Status via a few remixes done by them for him. After letting my eardrums absorb "Duppy Man", which features vocals by Dancehall legend Capleton, from that moment you could consider me hooked and to mix several of their tracks in my DnB sets. Below is their DJ set that was broadcast live on England's Radio One network. Hearing how hype the crowd was in the background, it makes me want to make plans for the 2010 awards.


Chase & Status ft. MC Kano & Plan B...LIVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment