Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tribute Mixes to Nina Simone



Here are two mixes recently added to my tribute series, made up of original tracks, and remixes of music done by the "High Priestess of Soul", Nina Simone.

Nina Unmixed

1. Sinnerman
2. See-Line Woman
3. I Want A Litlle Sugar In My Bowl
4. I Put A Spell On You
5. To Love Someone
6. My Baby Just Cares For Me
7. Black Is The Color of My True Love's Hair
8. Feeling Good
9. Ne Me Quitte Pas (If You Go Away)
10. Mood Indigo
11. Ain't Got No, I Got Life
12. Mississippi Goddamn
13. Funkier Than A Mosquito's Tweeter
14. Strange Fruit
15. To Be Young, Gifted, & Black
16. Revolution
17. Here Comes The Sun

Nina Remixed

1. I Can't See Nobody (Daniel Y Remix)
2. O-O-oh Child (Nicodemus Remix)
3. Westwind (Organica Remix)
4. Go To Hell (Mowo Remix)
5. Obeah Woman (DJ Logic Remix)
6. Gimme Some (Mike Mangini Remix)
7. See-Line Woman (Masters At Work Remix)
8. Here Comes The Sun (Francois K Remix)
9. Turn Me On (Tony Humphries Got U Turned On Dub)
10. Sinnerman (Felix Da Housecat Heavenly House Mix)
11. Funkier Than A Mosquito's Tweeter (3 Jazzeems All Styles Remix)
12. My Man's Gone Now (DJ Wally Remix)
13. Black Is The Color of My True Love's Hair (Jaffa Remix)
14. Feeling Good (Joe Claussell Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment