Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Darien Brockington: Rain

It was 2006 when I first heard of Darien Brockington on Nicolay's "I Am The Man" b/w "I Love The Way You Love" 12 inch. At that time, it seemed like there were more women who had banging Soul tracks and the guys did more softer R&B. Along with a sigh of relief, I pretty much ran this song in the ground playing it at every set. But hey...nobody complained either.

Not long after, I found out he had his own project titled Somebody To Love that featured Yahzarah, Little Brother and a few other talented folks. Pretty soon I was gathering every piece connected (pun intended) to what is now known as the FE Music family.

Here it is 2010 and the soul is still flowing with his latest Cold Case Files that's out now and available on iTunes. Here's where you grab your significant other, pull them in close, relax and listen to "Rain". Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment