Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Fire Up The Dutch: Duke Hugh




On my usual quest to try and attempt to quench this incurable thirst for music around the world I came across the heavyweight beat style of Duke Hugh. Duke hails from Groningen, Netherlands, located in north-west Europe. His website and Myspace page doesn't really say much about him, but after hearing his beattape and a few other tracks, I can sum him up in one word....DOPE! Not sure if he wants to remain under the radar or not, but i'll do my part to chip in and let as many as I can know about his music. Check out tracks below, and as another added treat for readers, he's allowing people to get a sample of him via download of his Summer 2010 beattape for FREE on his Bandcamp page. Enjoy!

Try Again


September 4


Help Me Out Here


Download: Summer 2010 Beattape

No comments:

Post a Comment