Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sunday Jazz @ Khon's: Cory Wilson Trio

The last few weeks have been great for me, and I have been taking it all in stride hanging out with my family and friends. In between gigs, I have taken in a little more of the live music scene, hearing some blues bands, old school cover bands and to visit my good friends over at Khon's Bar in Midtown. Yeah, it's the spot where I used to spin at on occasion.

Along with fellow patrons, drinks and good food, there are also chances for you to hear many good local musicians and to feast your eyes on some hot visual art that accents the whole experience. This past Sunday, me and my family went to hear this cool cat on sax named Cory Wilson and his comrades on upright bass and drums for Sunday Jazz. It's an excellent way to close out your weekend before heading home to get rested to start your work week again. For hours, music schedules and other information, log on to Khon's Bar.

Cory Wilson Trio - "Sonnymoon Suite For Two"

No comments:

Post a Comment