Monday, September 19, 2011

Sydnee Jane & The Jane-ettes: BAD (Video Shoot 9/23/11)


These very lovely ladies who go by the name Sydnee Jane & The Jane-ettes that i've blogged about before, who are very genuine, sent me this track called "BAD" to my inbox. I grabbed my headphones, pressed play and watched the goosebumps pop up on my skin. Pure unadulterated HOTNESS! The tracks has an old school feel, with modern freshness added and was produced by southern legend N.O. Joe, who you may remember from tracks he's done for Rap-A-Lot Records and Priority Records.

I've been informed that they will be doing a video shoot for the tune this Friday, September 23rd in Houston. For more info and location, click "LIKE" on their Sydnee Jane & The Jane-ettes Live Facebook page or log on to Sydnee Jane Official Website. Press play and turn up your speakers to get BAD with them. Enjoy!


ComScore

No comments:

Post a Comment