Saturday, March 10, 2012

Broken Quote: Ghost Crowd


Thanks to fast friendships and an introduction to him from my big homie Ramon of Peekaboo Theory, multi-instrumentalist/singer/songwriter David Schrier a.k.a. Broken Quote has been a great supporter for events that I have done and we have also done several gigs together in the last few months. At the J-Dilla tribute I did last month, he gave me one of his nifty creations, a Broken Quote t-shirt. The first video below explains how this concept came about and is very inspirational and interesting, even in its simplicity. The second video is "Ghost Crowd", a trippy downtempo groove that I really dig. I have a great admiration for his music and style. He's also a kool laid back cat that you would want to hang out with.

Just like any other artist, we don't want to starve. He has his works for purchase, which includes his t-shirts. Please visit his website and show your support! He'll also be one of the featured acts on my upcoming Rhythm Kitchen show on April 8th, here in Houston. One Musical Love!

BrokenQuote.com



No comments:

Post a Comment