Monday, April 16, 2012

Back From Hiatus


OK folks! I know it's been more than a week since I last posted and have missed a few birthdays along the way, but I have returned to keep the good tunes flowing, along with other things. These last few days have been eventful, complete with the usual ups and downs. Thankfully there have been way more ups than downs. Biggest downer being that I lost my event banner after having it for only two days.

Many, many thanks to my friends who were a huge part of my last two weekends with the parties and other events that booked me for my DJ services or simply to enjoy good company. Special thanks to my artist friends who helped make Rhythm Kitchen happen by being part of the show. I can't thank you guys enough. Stay tuned for an audio portion of that set to be posted in a few. CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment