Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Gensu Dean: Wantchu ft. Olivier Daysoul


Gensu Dean certainly is no "Johnny come lately" to the music scene, having banged out many tunes on his Emu SP-1200 for ODB, Large Professor, Brand Nubian, Royal Flush and a few other Hip-Hop artists. His latest, "Wantchu" that features St. Louis vocalist Olivier Daysoul has been circulating on the net for the last couple of weeks and i'm finally getting to it to post. This one is light, upbeat in tempo and is a tale of infatuation for a young lady that keeps "I do it cause I wantchu around" in mention. I'm sure to have this one in heavy rotation and look forward to hearing this in one of my upcoming mixes. For my vinyl heads, this is the flip side of the Ramesses 45 rpm record that's available now through Mello Music Group. However, you can get the digital download of this one on them. ENJOY!



No comments:

Post a Comment